To equip individuals and Christian communities
to connect more deeply with God, with each other,
and with the world.
We walk with pastors and lay leaders to identify strengths, design intentional and contextual ministries, develop new resources, and cultivate a culture of discipleship.
What We Offer:
We are four ordained United Methodist Deacons with a combined total of more than 70 years’ experience in ministry. We offer a professional perspective, coaching, and resources to strengthen or rekindle discipleship ministries in existing congregations. All resources and programs are developed contextually, in conversation and coordination with senior pastor and lay leaders.
- Faith Formation: We can help design and implement professional Christian education for children, youth, and adults of all ages; discipleship formation through mission and service; multi-modal programs (music, drama, games, ritual); family programming and events.
- Worship: Enrich the experience of worship for people of all ages through consideration of liturgy, ritual, flow, themes/series, liturgical calendar, multi-sensory/experiential worship, diverse musical styles, generational factors, local culture, and more.
- Communications: Develop an effective communications plan with consistently professional print and electronic media and materials, including guidance on social media usage.
- Spiritual Formation/Retreats: Explore traditional and innovative spiritual disciplines and prayer practices; diverse expressions of spirituality for all ages and types of groups: youth, young adults, women, families, intergenerational/churchwide.
- Mission & Service: We can guide congregational leaders in assessing community needs, develop plans for local outreach, support planning for mission trips and service-learning, discussion of social justice issues related to mission and service, facilitate service-learning opportunities.
- Contracts (6 months/longer)
- Short-term event/program consultation (1-5 months)
- Workshops, seminars, and training
- Developing resources (curricula, liturgy, etc.)
- Subscription: lectionary/worship resources, devotional writings, curricula
- More resource materials for purchase: prayers for children & families (for the home), liturgy/ritual resources, curriculum, devotional calendars