Are you looking for a way to invite children deeper into discipleship this year?
Our new curriculum, Experiencing Jesus, explores the stories of people who met Jesus through seven weeks of lessons for Lent plus Easter Sunday. By learning about the experiences the biblical characters had of Jesus, young disciples will make connections with their own lives as they grow in faith and understanding.
- The disciples experienced Jesus through invitation
- Peter experienced Jesus as strength
- Peter’s mother-in-law experienced Jesus through gratitude for his healing of her illness
- Mary and Martha experienced Jesus as teacher and friend
- The crowds on Palm Sunday experienced Jesus as excitement
- Mary Magdalene experienced Jesus as joy
Each lesson contains opportunities for discussion with children on the biblical story, encourages them to get more comfortable using their Bibles, and also includes craft and game ideas.
All of this – seven weeks of thoughtfully prepared lessons, with background information and supplemental activities, all cohesively designed to engage children in developmentally appropriate ways with the Lenten journey of discipleship – costs just $25.
Visit our Resources page today to download a preview copy or purchase the full curriculum!